Currently open to freelance work for Writing, TV and Radio work. See below a list of recent work:
I’ve written a number of articles for various charities and organisations, it’s a passion of mine and I love to share stories of wildlife, exploring and engaging with the natural world.
- ‘Kids in Nature’ – Four page article in ‘Birdwatch’ magazine about myself being a young birder. (2016)
- Wader Quest newsletter – Written for a couple of the monthly newsletter (2016)
- ‘The Coastal Life’ – British Trust for Ornithology (BTO) blog (2016)
- Wildlife Articles – Numerous articles for the site (2015)
- Opticron – regular reviewer of products (2016-2018)
- Welsh Ornithological Society E-News Letter – currently writing the e-newsletter bi-monthly. (2017+)
The Bay Magazine Swansea
In 2019, I began writing for The Bay Magazine in Swansea having my own pages dedicated to Wildlife in the area. Every month there is a new feature dedicated to a certain wildlife wonder:
- Wildlife Watch: Winter Garden birds (February 2019)
- Wildlife Watch: Natural Flora (March 2019)
I had the pleasure of being asked to give some advice for gardens on how to encourage more wildlife into their gardens. It was a fun project to work on and pleased to be included alongside so many amazing gardeners too!